The biomass grinder,wood flour machine is primarily used for superfine grinding of fiber texture material and sawdust, etc. As a kind of impact mill, it can also be used for pulverizing of non-metallic materials, feeds, agricultural products, and chemical products, etc. (Note: the Moh’s hardness of those materials should be lower than 6).
1. Energy saving: this kind of grinder can save as much as 30%-40% energy comparing with traditional grinding mill.
2. Superfine grinding: finished product fineness could be 350mesh because this grinding mill is equipped with high precision
Classifiers and super grinding chamber with 6pcs of grinding rollers.
3. Material fineness is adjustable.
4. Long service life: wear resistance materials are adopted for making wearing parts.
5. User-friendly design enables a convenient clean and maintenance.
6. Negative pressure production guaranteed a better production environment.
After material is fed into grinding chamber, it will be pulverized under the shear force and extrusion force generated between
grinding roller and grinding ring. And classifier on the top of the grinder will collect qualified powder.
|Raw Material||Fineness(mesh)||Capacity(kg/h)||Screening rate||Moisture|
|Poplar Sand Powder||80||≤300||≤98%||≤15%|